Saturday, March 3, 2012

Divine Appointment

I haven't been here in a while, but I thought that I needed to share some things coming up for us.  I have always been wanting to use our loss of Caden to help others in some way, but realized that it is what I have been wanting and not seeing where God has been working.  So I stopped going to our support group for a while, especially since we had Jaycee.  It just hasn't been as convenient to attend. 

Well, I got a phone call out of the blue from one of the dear sweet ladies that runs the support group we went to very soon after losing Caden called Glory Babies.  She said that she knew of a couple that really needed some support after having miscarriages.  It breaks my heart to know that a ministry like this even has to exist, but I was extremely open to being a part of helping someone else in this situation.

Tom and I meet with this couple tomorrow and I am praying that God will use us to minister to them and to encourage them in their painful walk through grief.  I remember all to much how hard it is to live with that kind of pain when you feel like no one else can relate to you.  I also know that sometimes those people who are closest to you are not always the ones that help you through it. 

I'll let you know how it goes.